Monday 19 March 2012

Musing Mondays


Musing Mondays is a Meme Should Be Reading, the question for today is ;

Would you choose to review a book if its description sounded interesting but the cover was terrible? 

Knowing me I probably wouldn't be a cover snob just judge by a cover... Usually what pulls me in to buy a book or pick it up is the Title defiantly the most important thing if it's not a good title why would I pick it up? As usually books are on their sides so a Title is the first thing you would see :)

Example ; Bumped might not be a good book but the title, BAM :D !

And another example the Forest Of Hands And Teeth I would have bought the book except for the fact I had no money at the time. But a very memorable Title even though I haven't read the book I remembered the Title from 2 years ago!


The Dreamer xo

No comments:

Post a Comment