Thursday 29 March 2012

Fallen


Around midnight, her eyes at last took shape. The look in them was feline, half determined and half tentative- all trouble. Yes, they were just right, those eyes. Rising up to her fine, elegant brow, inches from the dark cascade of her hair...


Luce has been sent to Sword & Cross Academy for something she doesn't remember. Then she meets Daniel, she swears she's seen him before but she can't remember where? He’s the one bright spot in a place where cell phones are forbidden, the other students are all screw-ups, and security cameras watch every move. 

Even though Daniel wants nothing to do with Luce–and goes out of his way to make that very clear–she can’t let it go. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, she has to find out what Daniel is so desperate to keep secret? 

I <3 this book so much! Couldn't put it down! It's amazing I thought how much detail she put in to this book. I felt really sorry for Luce as she sees things that no-one else believes and people think she's crazy because of it, the way she's drawn to Daniel. 

The characters I feel were really creative I have to admit my favourite was Penn (Pennyweather) she was just a likeable character and really helped Luce settle in at S & C (sword and cross). I love Daniel, okay I admit it I've fallen in love with him! The description of him made me want to jump in the book push Luce aside and kiss Daniel myself! 

I really got into Luce's character I was embarrassed when she was, sad when she was and absolutely shocked when she found out about Daniel, and the dreams she had of him carrying her with beautiful wings, I wish I had been in that dream... *sighs* 

The Dreamer xo

(PICK THIS BOOK UP NOW!)

2 comments:

  1. I did enjoy reading Fallen, much more than some of my friends. But I got so disappointed with Passion that it will take me some time to put my hands in Rapture...

    Maeva
    Maeva

    ReplyDelete