Monday 26 March 2012

Big Book Review; (1) Split By A Kiss


WOOOOOOO! THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME :D  

The first review is... Split By A Kiss!


I am in a cupboard, and I'm snogging the coolest and most gorgeous boy in the whole schoool, and it's a big school. And really we're kissing, not snogging. In a closet, not a cupboard. They don't really have snogging or cupboards here...

I love this book so much! Might re-read... But the reason I picked this wasn't just about the Romance theme for our Big Book Review but I just has different kinds of messages like choices, bullying, love doing the right thing etc...

This book is about a teenager called Jo and when her and her mum move to Massachusetts, America she feels she will be leaving her old life behind where she has only one friend and is known as Jo The Nerd. But then when she moves she gets a whole different life in with the popular gang known as Josie The Cool who is dating the most popular guy in her school. But at her first party something happens in the closet with Jake (her new boyfriend) one that makes her split into two different people Jo The Nerd and Josie The Cool, will they ever come back together?

I know right, good huh?! I like how the story splits so it shows the two different lives she takes I've got to admit I do prefer Jo The Nerd as even though she's not popular she still makes good friends  and is basically a nice person. But I still feel sorry for Josie The Cool as she wants to be popular for once in her life.

Remeber to post your Romance review links to Mr Linky at the bottom of the page (means bottom of blog :P)... Remeber you don't have to a review everyday!

The Dreamer xo

Link up!

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.blenza.com/linkies/autolink.php?owner=hello101010&postid=09Mar2012"></script>














4 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds great. Is this a middle grade book or a YA book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A YA Book :D but I think It's really good :)

      Delete
  2. This sounds great. Not my usual type of book, but I'm thinking I'll give it a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep!, it's brilliant definitely check it out!:)

      Delete